Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Getting bored at work

Well, just finished reading Aamir khan’s, so I got a little inspiration to finally write something on my blog. It’s been a dull day at work, actually its been a dull month, actually there’s hardly any work, I was enjoying the fact that I was getting paid for doing no work at all but now it’s taking a toll on me. I have explored the deep depths of the internet and read possibly everything about Manchester United vs Inter that is available in all the major british newspapers & finally cant wait to watch it, hopefully it will be as good as it looks on paper. It’ll start late at night i.e early morning around 12.30 a.m and a repeat at 5.30 a.m I wanna watch it live but the 5.30 time will be better for me specially since my new work timings changed which is 10.30 till 7.00 as earlier which was a cool 12 noon till 8.30. I am really missing my earlier time cause then I could sleep as late as I wanted and get up really late and it wouldn’t affect my daily routine which is predominantly watching TV previously I used to get up at 9 and relaxingly used to go about my day but now since I have to reach work at 10.30 I get up at 9 and since I am so used to my routine its only after 10 that I realize that I have to reach work at 10.30 so in half hour I have to brush, have a bath and eat my breakfast, the result I have yet to make it to work to 10.30. So coming back to my decision I think I will skip the live match and hopefully get up at around 5.30 am to watch the match that way I will finally be able to break my routine as and have more time at home in the morning because with this new time I can neither utilize my mornings nor my evenings. So lets hope for the best result and I hope Man U put up a good show as usual and clobber inter. Now am planning to meet Rital, as I get off early from work we usually meet up in evershine nagar.

No comments: